• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to this site

Hi
my name is laura i live i bristol UK. I thought I'd like to make some contact with other people who have crhons.i have been battering for 5 years now. To be honest I am fed up feeling overwhelmed with it today.trying to stay positve
So it feels good just to say that and I am shure other people understand. Laura

DJW

Forum Monitor
Hi Laura and welcome.

Its alright to feel that way. This disease can be relentless.

Sending you my support.

:drink:

valleysangel92

Staff member
Hello Laura, welcome to the community :).

How you are feeling is totally understandable, this disease can be so rotten and I think it takes it out of all of us at some point. It's perfectly normal for it to overwhelm you too, I think the vast majority of us have felt overwhelmed at some point or another, I myself have felt like that a few times recently.

Can I ask you to tell us a little about how you are currently doing symptom and treatment wise?

Please feel free to vent here as much as you need. Staying positive is good, but we're only human and it's ok not to be positive 100% of the time. No one here will ever judge you for how you are feeling and we will always do our best to support you.

Hi everyone thank you for your welcome messages and kind supporting fed back. It is so nice to hear from people who understand it's like wow . Soon I will tell yous about my crhons and my journey in a day or two. Thanks Laura