• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Upcoming Book in August 2011

My New Book titled: Vicious Circle Crohn's Disease and Depression A Hope For A Brighter Future will be release sometime August 2011. Part of the proceeds will be going toward research for a cure.

Thank you Ben

Well I just hope that it will help others to know that they are not alone in their fight with the disease and depression, and hopefully sales will help the CCFA with funds for research for a cure.

kiny

That's very noble of you to donate some profits to Crohn's research.

Hope the book does well and I'll see where I can find one.

You will be able to order the book online or from any bookstore. I will also have a website that you will be able to order the book from.

As far as it being noble......if there is anyway that I can help keep the research going by offering some of my profits in order for the CCFA to find a cure....I will. I will be offering profits from all of the books that I write and publish now and in the future.

Thanks everyone for the interest in my book, and I hope that you will enjoy my story.

Yeah!!! My book has now gone into publication and the release date should be sometime mid July. I am so excited.

I received the first round of proofs today for my book Vicious Circle A Hope For A Brighter Future. Once I have sent all modifications and approvals in, it then goes to print which from what I have been told could be in a matter of 2 weeks. I am so excited. This book has been and is a big accomplishment for me. I approved the pricing, and the covers both front and back today. It is so hard to believe that I have actually been able to do this.

Yeah!!!! My novel titled Vicious Circle Hope For A Brighter Future will be released June 18th. I can't believe that it is so much earlier than anticipated. I am so excited. I can't wait.

Yeah!!!!! Finally the book Vicious Circle A Hope For A Brighter Future is available and ready to order online at the Author House Bookstore, Amazon or Barnes and Noble will be available in about a week or so for shipment. Part of my profits will be going to help with research for every book sold.

You can now order Vicious Circle Hope For A Brighter Future e-book, softcover, and hardcover at all three bookstores online. Barnes and Noble is offering a 20 percent discount on the e-book, regular 9.99 for 7.99 plus shipping and handling.

The CCFA has a bookstore on their website. Can you contact them about stocking your book? How are your sales going?

Book

The book sales are slow to start, but the marketing kit has just arrived today. I will be checking with the CCFA to see if they will stock the book in their bookstore too. Thanks for the advice. I sure hope that it sells so that I can donate, even just a little, to research. That is my ultimate goal is to help in anyway that I can to keep the research going for a cure.

Sneak Peak of Vicious Circle:Hope For A Brighter Future

I wake up in the morning to just another day of gloom. Looking at these four walls has now become my life, that and sitting or hovering over the toilet. What a life? Not the life that I would have chosen for myself. I have to snap out of this and change my attitude and outlook on life. Maybe, there is a reason for the life I have been dealt. Am I here to help others deal with their feelings of loneliness, helplessness, and feeling so hopeless over their daily living of being constantly in pain and ill? I just don't know.

Last edited: