• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New :)

Hi,

Im looking for information about Crohn's disease I have not yet been diagnosed but I had a MRI scan for other reasons and they also found that I could have this problem. I have been unwell for over a month i did go a couple of weeks where i couldn't eat and was being sick had muscle pain and was always feeling tired i am waiting to see a consultant which isn't until the end of October. I have recently had blood tests which shown I have low iron and b12 and the doctor said because my levels were so low they think its been going on for years.

Any information would be greatful :)

Keep reading through this site and others to educate yourself. The best thing you can do is read up on nutrition and begin eating and drinking as healthy as possible. Be well!

valleysangel92

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Can I ask what your current symptoms are?

It is important to be as healthy as possible but sometimes foods that are usually good for us such as fruit and veg can exacerbate crohns symptoms. You may want to try a food diary , write down everything you're eating and you're symptoms, give them a score out of ten. This will help establish any connection between what you eat and the symptoms you experience.