• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New

my story starts out in the Air Force. I started having issues with my gut but I just thought that it was food that I was eating, because I just got stationed at Andersen afb in guam. when I got out about once every 6 months I would have(to me would be a like the 24 hour flu) but it would last for a week. When I finally was able to get into the VA one of my labs came back that I was really low on Iron and the done a colonoscopy. they found a inflammatory mass, I had surgery to remove it that was in 2014. it took my Dr. 3 more years and Friday they finally said that I have Crohns

scottsma

Hi and welcome.Thanks for sharing your story.Now that you've finally been diagnosed I hope you begin to feel better.Crohns is such a confusing illness and everyones symptoms are different and it sometimes takes so long to get answers.There are many people on here who will be interested in your story.We have quite a few ex forces here too.