• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Newbie!!

S

Sheryl

Hi all,
My name is Sheryl, I live on the Central Coast in N.S.W, Australia. I have had Crohns scince 2002, possibly a lot longer than that. I'm doing well at the moment, even have a job! But still on lots of meds. Thanks for the invite to join your site I will visit again soon:)
Sheryl:D

M

Mozam

Hey Sheryl!

Good to have you around sweetie - glad to hear that things are going well for you just now - as long as the meds are wrking kid, that's the main thing!

Hope you'll be back soon, it'll be great to hear more from you.

Take Care xx

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Thanks for signing up Sheryl and I hope you decide to spend some more time here (as your post implied :)).

K

Kate

Hi sheryl

Welcome to the site. Im just across the ditch from ya hehe.

All the best
Kate

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
Sheryl ... Welcome Aboard !! I am sure that you will have a wonderful time here and there are a lot of nice people here too that will help you out if your needing help. Take care and see you around the board !! ;)

J

jyarmo

Hey Sheryl! Welcome to the board! :D
I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel

Hey Sheryl - Thanks for posting and good to have you with us! Hope to see more of you in the future!

See you around the forum! :)

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Hi Sheryl...glad to see you, happier that you joined. Welcome to our home. I'm real happy to hear you are feeling well...that's great!!
Take care, and we'll see you around the Forum soon.

J

Jonny

Hiya Sheryl welcome .Seems a fair few Aussies ave joined lately your be right at home