• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My name is May, I .have been dealing with Cohn sinc1999. Since moving to AZ. I have have had three flare UPS. And it has only been 4 years. Plus having part taken out.two times in a matter of weeks. I bought some fruit and Vegetables and start the beachbody program. But I'm finding out every time I eat any kind of fresh vegetables and fruits it makes me have flare UPS . Does anyone have any ideas?
May

DJW

Forum Monitor
Hi May and welcome.

Fresh fruit and fresh veggies can be a problem. I need to cook veggies a lot before I can eat them.
I'd suggest keeping a food and symptom journal to try and pin point problem foods.

Sending you my support.

David

Co-Founder
Hi there and welcome to the community.

What is your current treatment regimen? Has your doctor changed anything since these recent flareups began?

All my best to you.