• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Newby

Hello out there. Looking for others dealing with the same "crap" as I am and getting others advice, opinions, etc
RN for 24 years- ICU & ER diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis in Jan 2015 this past 6 months have horrific. Can't seem to get control which is of course driving me crazy in the mean time :sign0085:

Welcome. I am sorry for what the disease is doing to you. I, as well as everyone else here knows what you are going through. You have come to a great place. Maybe your doctor has not found the right mixture of medicine yet. Let him know what is going on. Let us know how you are.

scottsma

I agree with Ron.If you're struggling your docs. need to know. If your meds aren't working or giving you side effects,the same goes.
Welcome to the forum.Have a browse,You'll find lots to interest you and many kind and knowledgable people to advise you,many who are also having the same problems.Feel better soon.