• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Noobie here Y'all!

D

DiNozzos_Chick

Hi y'all ... I don't really need to go into detail about my story because mine is the same as my mom's {Karen} ... My dad's the Crohnnie :thumbdown: ... it kinda sucks that he's the Crohnnie because we don't get to eat much Pizza & all ... He makes us eat .. in my words "The Crohnnie Food" .... Sooo yeah! :p Anyways, I'm Kalyn ... I'm 17 years old and all soo!! :thumright: Hope to see y'all around!!

:D Kalyn :D

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hi Kalyn,

Welcome to the forum. Glad that you decided to make this a family event :). Feel free to post whatever you want and we will help you out if you have any questions about what your dad is going through.

D

DiNozzos_Chick

Okie ... Will do Mike :D ... Oh btw, I know my way around Message Boards ... I'm apart of ton of 'em!! :D

V

Valentina

Hi Kalyn! soo... when is your dad going to join us? lol
all the best to you and your family, and see you in there!

D

DiNozzos_Chick

Thank you everyone for the wonderful welcome! :D I feel loved :) .... I doubt dad will join here, Valentina! :) .. Ooh I kinda have an idea how it takes a toll on the kids, my good guy friend ... his mom has Crohn's too! :p

Last edited:

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Hi Kayln...very pretty name. It's so great to meet you. I certainly hope your Dad is not losing any more weight, as Karen keeps me informed on his condition. Your mom is a doll, and has become a very good friend to me. I hope you enjoy the site, and make a ton of new friends here.

Big Hugs from Cookey (mama crohnie)

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

I guess that GRANDMA better send over hello wishes to her # 1 DAUGHTER and so I am sure that you will make a lot of new friends as I did so take care and BEHAVE yourself while your here !!

E

ElaineH

Hi Kalyn! Glad you decided to join us too! Look forward to seeing you around :)

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel
Hello and welcome Kalyn! :D

Nice to meet you and glad to have you with us.

It's so good to see family members taking such a proactive stand to educate themselves and support their loved one-how inspiring! Your dad is a lucky man and your Mother is a sweetheart!

Have fun and make yourself at home! :thumleft: