• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Not sure what is going on

Bufford

Yes I do quite frequently. Perhaps its because of how my colostomy works. I empty the bag thinking that I will be done with it, but as soon as I put the clip back on the pouch, sometimes I have to empty again.

Bufford

All the time, feeling of incomplete evacuation I think they call it!
Hope you settle back down soon Ron
Incomplete evacuation is an issue I constantly have to deal with. I think it comes with the modified plumbing with the colostomy. I find that repositioning myself, making body movements, and pressing down on my abdomen can help with evacuation of the bowel.

Incomplete evacuation is an issue I constantly have to deal with. I think it comes with the modified plumbing with the colostomy. I find that repositioning myself, making body movements, and pressing down on my abdomen can help with evacuation of the bowel.
Thanks. I had a resection eight years ago and i wonder if there could be a connection?