• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ntf

Hello new to forum have been diagnosed with crohn's ,ulcerative proctitis ,diabetic so you might say every day is a new experience for the last 5 years.Just started humira five weeks ago and am waiting for it to kick in really hoping this will work.:poo:

Last edited:
Dang im sorry to hear that you have had to go through so much in such a short time. Humira is a good medication i was on it for about 2 1/2 years. Just be careful with infections and such.

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

You are correct that everyday can be a new experience for us. It's a daily challenge that we all face. I'm even still learning things myself. But for all these challenges, this is a great place to come!

I want to encourage you to check out our Wiki forum, Humira support group (under treatments) and Ulcerative Colitis section (which has many of us in there with proctitis). These places are wonderful for information and support. Please let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you around!

Thanks landonsdaddy and crosstich gal. I hope to gain allot of good info and find some good friends here so far it has been great also thanks to gutlesswonder86 thanks for the warm welcome.