• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Odd pain is only symptom?

I've not been on for a while because I have been doing really well. I would say my bowels are completely normal and I feel well in myself. The only thing is I am still getting a pain in my right side - it is not so much a bad pain as a dull pulling type feeling particularly when I move. At my last colonoscopy last April I had severe ulceration in the area I am getting the pain.

I am on 2g Pentasa and 1 Entocort tablet a day.

Could this be down to scarring as it seems to be getting worse as I seem to be getting better? If it is scarring, will increasing the Entocort or Pentasa help or not?

nogutsnoglory

It could be your treatment is not working but you say overall you feel better. If it is scar tissue nothing will help besides surgery but if its inflammation the right medication can reduce or eliminate it.