• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Old guy with the symptoms.

I am waiting for the test results and biopsies.
I think that this might be the place to get a handle on my chronic bowel problems.

Old Guy

Trysha

Staff member
Hi Guy,
Welcome to the forum.
There is lots of information and helpful advice to be found here and you will certainly be finding some new friends in these pages.
Waiting for results is always an anxious time I find and hopefully you will not have to wait too long before you know the score.
Knowledge is power.
Till then
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Out of interest what symptoms have you been experiencing? When will you be seeing the doc for the results? As mentioned there is a lot of helpful info and support here so I am glad you have decided to join.

AB
xx

Jim (POPS)

Jim (Pops)
Welcome Old Guy.
I'm glad to see you in the forum. I have found this to be a great support place.

I am 62 years old and at the age of 61 I got down to about 140lbs so I went to the Dr. and they did a colonoscopy and they found a bump on my apendix so they went to take the apendix out and found crohns and did a resection on the spot.

Yes, we can find out that we have crohns at a later age in life. The only thing I had was "D", no pain or anything. I had "D" for about 15+ years but not bad at all, about 2-3 times a day and just lived with it. It was no big deal I thought.

I hope you find out what is causing your problums and if I can be any help please feel free to contact me. I find the chatroom to be a great help and support. I hope you stop by there soon.
Jim (Pops)