• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ontario people - FYI

MILO CASTING INC. IS SEEKING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES TO PARTICIPATE IN PHOTO SHOOTS TO PROMOTE ACCESSIBILITY IN ONTARIO. COMPENSATION

COMPENSATION: $650 FOR A 1 DAY PHOTO SHOOT

Milo Casting Inc. is seeking males and females of all backgrounds, ages (18 years and over), and disabilities, both visible and non-visible, to promote accessibility in Ontario.

MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES: Audition Date: April 12th, 2011 (15 minutes commitment) Shoot Dates: (*one day of): April 18, 19, 20, 21, 2011 *Talent would only be required for 1 of these days

Those chosen for the campaign will be financially compensated.

YOU MUST BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN AUDITION. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL info@milocasting.com THE FOLLOWING:

i) YOUR NAME, AGE AND ETHNICITY

ii) YOUR PARTICULAR DISABILITY

iii) PHOTOS OF YOURSELF – LIMIT OF (3), EACH UNDER 50 K IN SIZE

iv) ALL YOUR PRIMARY & SECONDARY CONTACT INFORMATION

ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?

PLEASE CALL: (416)360.0336 ext. 233

**YOU WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED FOR THE AUDITION

**YOU MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA

60 SUMACH ST / 2ND FLOOR / TORONTO, ON M5A 3J7 / T: 416 360 0336 / F: 416 360 0465 www.milocasting.com
0-0-0

Bill McQueen, M.Ed
ERDCO events Editor
Fireweed Accessibility Consortium

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Ha, cool idea, but Sumach st is way down in the city of Toronto. Are you going to do it Keona? Let us know!

I have thought about it only because Crohn's isn't talked about much... but on the other hand..I have surgery on the 11th... a day and the travel doesn't really fit my schedule at the moment. I would definitely try if I weren't having surgery.

It's a great chance to make a few bucks and get the word out there
that you don't have to look disabled to be disabled.

Brian you're in my hometown and not that far from TO...
Go for it!! :)
Good Luck and let us know if you you do it!

Yeah I will for sure keep everyone posted. Im always up for more awareness of crohn's, and the easy pay day is really nice :D

yes, they ask that you do I think - and if they choose you they will set up an interview date (not paid for) but if you are selected after the interview you get paid. The email is enclosed - give them a quick email and ask :)