• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Open ulcers under wafer finally healed!

DJW

Forum Monitor
So a year and a half of nurses visits have finally come to an end. Two infusions of Remicade cleared them up.

What a frustrating time that was.

:dance:

Woo hoo! :thumleft: Great they have cleared up. You deserve some good fortune. You must have gotten friendly with those nurses lol.

DJW

Forum Monitor
Haha. So true.

I told my nurse Ionly wanted to see her in line at the grocery store or Tim Horton's getting coffee.

I'll post pic after my next wafer change.

DJW

Forum Monitor
The bad one is pre-remicade. The other is after one dose (Only got one clear pic). I'll get some better pics after my next wafer change.

Even the stoma looks healthy now.

Haha. I don't blame you for saying that. Ooh Tim Horton's. I got addicted to their cinamon buns!

It's lucky we don't know how long the journey from A to B is going to be sometimes, but you got there on this one and thats the main thing.