• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Operation

Hi just an update, I've finally had the last of my surgeries last week, I had a total bowel removal, and went down from wearing 3bags to one, although a little sore still n longer scar I pulled through it this time, I'm now looking forward to getting my life back on track less than a year ago I was diagnosed with Crohn's n have had 3major operation :smile:

Trysha

Staff member
Hi Sandi
Are you still in hospital.?
Quite an ordeal for you, hopefully it will be successful and that you will soon be well.
and be able to fulfil your ambitions.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

Jim (POPS)

Jim (Pops)
Hay there,
I also had 3 major operations in less than a year, so I know what you are going through. Ya, its not fun at all, but it wil get better.

PLEASE, keep your head up, it will help you in the long run. It has worked for me.

I want you to know that I as with you on this. Please feel feel to PM me. It can get over wellming at times, BUT it WILL get better. Belive that.

Jim
(Pops)

Hi Sandi
Are you still in hospital.?
Quite an ordeal for you, hopefully it will be successful and that you will soon be well.
and be able to fulfil your ambitions.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha
Hi Trysha, no I'm now out of hospital recovering at home, which works better for me.
Thank you
Sqndi