• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

OT: Back pain

Anyone who can help me rationalize this.. that be gr8.

I pulled my back real bad a few weeks ago. lifting somethin.
Have in mind im only 115 pounds and near 6 feet tall.. :-(

Dont think i have much muscle there.

Anyways, today all i did was take a bath and the pain was horrible after... I have no idea where it came from because i havent really been liftin anything.. I have been taking it easy.

The only think i can think of is being constipated for a day and last night prolly was a lot of pressure on my lower back..

I was praying it wasnt kidney issues because im such a worrier... but i have no symptoms of kidney probs.

the part that scares me the most is... I have no probs really when i can support myself on somethin.. but i couldnt even carry a bowl of pasta to my room without back pain.. thats not normal..

I called my doctor and he said to wait it out and see if it gets better.

I would have it looked at as soon as you can if it is that painful! Has it hurt like that from the start or is the pain new?
New pain may be something else, but if it's been there since the injury you may need some physiotherapy or massage or something. Sounds sore - I hope it gets better soon as bad backs are no fun at all!
I popped a disc out a few years back and it was agony - maybe that's what's happened here? I dunno, but get it looked at eh?