• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pain and feeling of wind pains

Hi anyone suffer with this,have just developed a pain in my lower right quadrant,I do have a 5cm stricture just up from my terminal Ilieum,am on 100mg of azathioprine,not correct dosage,but as much as my liver stands.
My bloods all come back completely normal except my CRP 4 instead of being the usual -1.explained to IBD nurses he thinks I may have slight blockage at the stricture point.
My symptons are pain a few hours after I have eaten,and a feeling I want to pass faeces but unable to a that time.and when I do it sort of spits out with air,I thought I may have had problems with my internal haemorrhoids so have been using HC suppositories but does,nt seem to make any difference.i go to the toilet twice in the morning first thing and that doesn't seem a problem,but it's the jiggly pain I am getting on my lower right side,A colonoscopy a few weeks ago showed my large bowel was pristine as they said,so no prob there,except for these dam piles inside and out.
Am a little worried,when you haven't had a flare for ages,iforgotwhat it really feels like,and am letting my imagination run away with me thinking could I have cancer or something like that,I know my bloods are fine,so I suppose that's a good indicator,Have taken two Buscapan talents last night and two this morning
As I have to go to work,can't believe this has happened a week before christmas.
Silly thing about this I still feel hungry,but am terrified to eat,my diet is restricted enough with this stricture,and I am practically down to hardly anything now.Have had two bowel resections and I strictureplasty in the last 30years,
They was on about probably whipping this small stricture out,but am worried because of the amount of owed surgery,although nurse say people have 5.6 7 ops and they are still fine.
Any idea folks,anyone been in same position with this bloating,feeling they want to pass wind but cannot some of the time and it spitting out at the end when it does come??
Does this sound like swollen internal piles that is making the wind and pain circulate in my lower gut,I also feel like a pressure in my back passage ,but no faeces,although going to the toilet about twice to three times a day,but not that much.

Thanks for reading

Trish x