• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pain!!

I am having such painful cramping today :sign0085: does anyone know of a way to ease the pain of the cramping?? I have had colitis for 16 years now, just recently diagnosed with Crohns (tho my dr suspects I've had it fir a bit now), and I've always had these painful cramps. I just figured I'd ask all of you what you do to ease them. Thanks for the help :thumleft:

I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum first...sorry, I'm learning

I have taken Buscopan (you can buy it over the counter here- not sure in the US) or a hot wheat bag or hot water bottle is always good.

Hope that you are feeling better soon

Emma

Does Buscopan help Crohns pain ???

Is there anyone on this Forum with Crohns ............who has taken Buscopan and found it to be helpful ??

I live in Ontario Canada and I just checked with my Pharmacist........and the drug is available (without a Prescription) in Ontario. You have to ask the Pharmacist for the drug since they keep it behind the counter. The cost is rather minimal (approx. $15. for about 30 tablets).

I'd be interested in knowing if this has helped anyone with Crohns ??

Many thanks,
Equestrian Girl, Ontario - Canada