• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pain.

So I started back on meds on Friday I've been in pain for 2 weeks now and it's not getting any better ct scan tomorrow but in so tired of hurting. Whenever I eat I have to immediately go to the bathroom. Help

Sorry you are struggling, Reese. I hope you wll get some answers, and a new treatment plan after your CT scan tomorrow.

:getwell:

I've been struggling with pain for a very long time now. I think you should try nagestic forte ( containing cumerone), which is a natural anti-inflammatory. I bought it from chemist warehouse for about $35 and it works like cortisone. It's been a life saver for me. I take 1 tablet twice a day and noticed a massive improvement the next day in terms of long term relief. I take Targin, endone, Panadine forte and buscopan.
Good luck with the results of your CT.
Maryam