• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pain

Yes, I occasionally will have pain in my right side. Prior to being diagnosed I would have terrible back pain. Once I got everything under control the back pain was also gone. My GI doctor has just prescribe Nortriptyline for pain I have in my stomach area seems to be doing the job also. Stay on your doctors I have found at times they seem like they aren’t listening. Good luck.

Does anyone else have pain in the right side of the body? Like ribs, in the back on the ribs?
Hello, when I was a size 10 and slim I had pain in my lower rib near my abdomen. Perhaps there wasn't enough fat to stop it digging into me. Always worth speaking to your doctor in case it is the result of an old injury.