• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pains!

Hello my son has been very sick n I’ve posted every where on here in hopes some people might be able to help!
My son has severe pain n it started around belly button n it’s now located right lower area, he has had vomiting n diarrhea n they hospitalized him only to start out saying he has eating disorder called anorexic!!! I signed him out n he has a GI dr they came in n set up outpatient scoping both upper n lower! However he’s still losing weight. I’ve been reading n reading Econ this threads n plus some! His dr mentioned to me IBS . As maybe. His appetite is low. He’s tired n in a lot of pain this pain is bad I’ve seen him crunch over! They put him on bentyl. Prilosec n zofran! I don’t see any help here he’s home n eats small things I’ve been reading on here about trigger foods?? I need any suggestions from ppl who are dealing with this n how I can help him please