• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Paleo Advocate Dead at 53

I remember seeing his username a lot. Not just here but on another message board I used to go on. For him to try and help others with a disease he himself didn't even have did not go unnoticed. Prayers to his family.

SO very sad - I'm a newbie to crohn's so I only just discovered his blog (trying to read everything i can get my hands on) and was pleasantly surprised by his intelligent and caring nature. my sincerest condolences on this great loss :(

What a tragedy. The family will be in my prayers.

I must admit, the conspiracy theorist in me makes me wonder how a guy who knew the risks and was doing what it took to be healthy and avoid such a demise still meets such a demise. A guy who was no doubt pissing off very powerful interests.

This isn't meant to be offensive, please delete this mods if it is.