• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Path for Remission for Ulcerative colitis and Crohn

Folk,

I speak truth here and I do not like any false information...please be aware of false information age we live by now. I am doing it this for humanity and not promoting, gaining, or selling, or have any conflict of interest. NOT supported by NONE ..ONLY the Almighty GOD.

I do believe that I have found ..a way to achieve remission.. for ulcerative colitis and Crohn. Based on lab results and physical changes and how the immune systems went into "Re=programming phase" it was fantastic to say the least.

I assured you I say this because I have treated my son who suffer this nasty diseases and all medications medical community gave him Never work and we refused remicade.

I am communicating with researchers to prove my method and my path to ..remission.. ...but they are slow in replying and how to reply and how to answer...In my opinion they do not have to offer much and they should come-out in a clear way say it so that a new ways to be allowed ...

BUT, I want everyone who suffer start working with your doctors to MAKE SURE YOUR VITAMIN D level ABOVE 50 ng it may takes 2 months to reach it ...IT will help.

BUT the method , I must discuss it with the honest researchers to test it. Am an engineer and I know what I am talking about. The methods needs to be approved. I am very satisfy with this cure or path to cure....

In the meantime, everyone SHOULD mark carefully the timing of his flare start (date and time and how long it last) and will it repeats after 2 weeks or 4 weeks....THIS IS very important information that you going to needed. Record the data and chart them if you wish. Try finding the PEAKS as well!

I wish you all peace and good health and trust me working hard to get you the path to remission...

Gold protect you all.

Your friend in humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
As Ron stated, there is currently no cure - however, some people have been able to achieve remission which can last sometimes for years. It is very important to continue monitoring with your doctor as even when someone appears to be in remission there may be underlying issues still going on.

Lisa