• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pill cam results

It sort of makes me feel uneasy when my doctor tells me that if he never knew I had crohn's, he would have never guessed by the images he saw, that I had it. I'm confused. I guess what he means is that its very mild right now (I hope it was diagnosed correctly). I'm very grateful for that but the pain everywhere else is wearing me down :/ I hate to say this but I think this neuro pain I'm having is worse than the pain I endured with the abscess.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say "Thank you" to those of you who have listened to me complain. lol. I appreciate the feedback and support : ) This support forum has really helped me understand the disease more and appreciate all the good things that have come out of this, despite all the bad.

:hug:
-Mary

Last edited:
Hang in there!! I get so frustrated when they do scans and tests and tell me things look pretty good. Its great news in a sense, but when you live day to day in pain and fatiuque...you WANT a concrete answer!!

Thanks! I'm trying me best :) Can't wait 'till school is over that is for sure--I can barely function as it is.:yrolleyes:

-Mary