• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Please help I'm at a loss

I'm 22 and have had problems with constipation for most of my life, I went to doctors in my early teens and one doctor told my mum I was attention seeking and my confidence in doctors was lost. When I was 20 my parents said to go back to doctors as things are getting worse with new symptoms like diarrhoea, fatique and extreme cramps, I went back to doctors had blood tests showing I was anemic and put on iron tablets, I also a sigmoidoscopy done which was clear. I was meant to have an X-ray done but there was a mix up with appointments and that was back in 2013!! I've been phoning my doctors every month and they keep forwarding letter to the hospital but still nothing.
I also suffer with really bad anxiety because of the unpredictable diarrhoea and it's so bad that I won't be able to work (I'm a farm worker) at the speed things are going that won't be long.
I just at a loss of what I should do and what is wrong with me, friends have meantioned IBD so thought I'd post on hear and see if anyone has something similar.

I'm so sorry you have been put in this situation. I don't live in the UK so I'm not sure how to get attention from your health care. The only thing I can think of is when you are having the extreme cramps - can you go to the Emergency Room?

Diarrhea/fatigue/cramps means something is going on - also how about your Primary doctor - can they help or have the Primary see you?

Good luck!!