• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Please help

Hi everyone, please help me
So the thing is i have been having this burning pain in my stomach and i do not know what this could be. I do also get allot of stabbing pain with this more than i usually do and after that comes the burning pain . And its not on my right side only its all over my stomach. Could this be ulcers or anything that you might recognize? Your help would be highly appreciated

Hi Christi,

I would definitely go see a doctor and get some tests done. How long has it been going on for? Is the pain extreme enough to warrant a hospital visit?

Stomach pains can be all sorts of things, and until you get tests done you wont know for sure.
While people might relate to you on the stomach pains and are quite similar. The reasons they are happening could be very different.

Hopefully you get better soon!!

fuzzy butterfly

Hi Christi ye i agree go see your doc hun. Tummy pains are part n parcel of crohms but always check out any just to safe 💋

Hi its been for a while now but not that long, i will see if it gets worse then i will go to hosp otherwise i think i can manage till i see my GI again, i do not understand why im starting to experience pain all over my stomach , i do not know if my crohns had spread and if the burning could be from ulcers. My GI said he might want to test for fistulas.