• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

[Poll] Input required - Recipe forum?

What do you think about a recipe/diet forum?

• I would love to have it and will have a lot to share and post

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I would love it and will share and post a little

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I would like it but do not have anything to share or post

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I am indifferent to it and would not share or post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not want it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Karen suggested that a forum be created where people can post recipes for items that may be better for those who are having trouble finding foods they can eat with their disease. I think this is a good idea, but want to make sure that everyone has things they could share. This forum can also be for discussion about different diets and supplements that you have taken or tried.

Basically I want to know if you all are interested in this, and also if you think you will be also are able to share some good information with others. While I think the idea is great, if not too many people are able to share a lot of recipes than it may just make more sense for individual threads to be made for each recipe in this forum.

Please give your input into this decision.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
:eek: I do hope that this will go over ... as I am always looking for some NEW IDEAS of things to PREPARE FOR MY HUSBAND as he is the one with CROHN'S DISEASE so please give your feedback !! :eek: