• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Possible Crohn’s

Good evening,

35 year old male, no known health issues, healthy and stay active/ eat fairly well. This entire month I have been out of town for work, this past Monday I started experiencing diarrhea. I had a chicken Caesar salad and a few hours later began having the diarrhea. Up to today (Friday) I have had 1-2 loose stools a day with it being more dense compared to diarrhea, however the urge to empty my bowels is the same feeling as with diarrhea. I have no other symptoms, no fever, no aches, no cramps, no blood. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or something related to IBS, Crohns, etc… I am a bit of a hypochondriac ha.

any help or advice would be great.

Scipio

You've got a long way to go before this could be called Crohn's. Several days of diarrhea after eating a chicken Caesar salad with no other symptoms of Crohn's is far more likely to be a case of an intestinal infection of some sort than Crohn's. Take some Imodium and go to your doc and have them run some bacterial tests.