• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Possible flare after a long time

I've had to leave work early today because I feel crampy and sick and generally unwell. I've not had a flare for a long time and I'm not sure if this is what it is, but I feel terrible. I had some rest this afternoon and I felt a little bit better but tonight I feel bad again. I feel bloated and nauseous, although I had some immodium before and that seems to have helped with the constant urgency. I don't even know what to do for the best right now. I'm sincerely hoping it might just be a bug that will pass :(

Fairly good news I'm feeling pretty OK today. I wanted to go for a walk but the thought of something happening made me feel nervous so I rested and to be honest that was the right thing to do. Thank you everyone xxx