• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Post capsule endoscopy please help!

post capsule endoscopy please help!

Hi all I had my capsule endoscopy on thursday and over the weekend I have felt so shit but its come to a head this morning. I haven't been able to go to the toilet for 2 weeks now I got this pain like the normal diareah run to the loo pain but all over my stomach and I managed to have diareah but only a small amount, I feel so sick to my stomach, this pain keeps coming and going I haven't vommitted yet but I haven't eaten. I am waiting for my dr to call me back but I'm scared I keep coming down all shivery and my tummy feels bloated and I've been passing wind and burping more which is unusual for me. Any input??

I don't know what to tell you. The no-pooping and lots of belching and pain sounds like abdominal obstruction, but I don't know about the diarrhea and flatulence. The chills could be fever, which could also indicate obstruction... If you can't see your gastroenterologist, call your GE. They might be able to help you.

Good luck!