• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Prayers

Hello everyone. Sitting here at Vandy with daughter #1(31 yrs old) who just had her first surgery with bowel resection/ileostomy after 16 yr fight with Crohns. Dr took out softball size mass of matted bowel that he had to make larger incision for to get out. Said she was in the 5% of Crohns patients that make it this long without perforation. She is one tough cookie, but God watched over. Daughter #2 (15 yrs) I have posted on many times recently has perianal disease additionally with very difficult course since Oct. She seems to have stabilized with Setons,Remicade, Methotrexate, and God also watching over. Please continue to pray for my girls, and for me to have the strength to continue helping them.

I sure will hon! :thumright:God keep giving you strength too. I know how hard it gets hanging onto that thread sometimes. Then someone comes along and throws you a lifeline. I will be your lifeline. PM me anytime! OK? I love to pray! We can pray together! God is faithful!:ghug: