• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Prednisone its getting away from me.

I am back on Pred. 40 mg to 30mg now 20 mgs all for 10 days and the side affects are getting away from me!

Anxiety/panic attacks, hands trembling (forget trying to light a candle) heart palpitations, a little bit more cramping. I am having a hard time finding out how to get rid of this feeling!

Lauren

Since you said you are back on prednisone I am assuming you have been on it before. Have these side effects subsided as you continued your dose in the past? When I have been on it I notice my body gets used to the side effects as time goes on. I hope you can get off of it soon and that you feel better!

I have had these see affects before, this tie they seem to be bothering me more and I
am not sure why. Its great fun! I am sure they will go away quickly when I am done with them

Lauren