• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Prednisone

Hey everyone!
So i'm just a 20 year old guy who was diagnosed one month ago and put on Prednisone. As I started weaning off the steroid, i quickly realized that I hadn't gone into remission or anything yet, so my doctor prescribed more Prednisone!

Anyways, in all the euphoria and wonderful feelings that prednisone has brought me, I wrote a little song (25 seconds actually) about the drug. It was just an experiment to see if I could arrange/write a barbershop quartet style song.
Music keeps me happy in these tough times, so I thought I'd share it and maybe lift your guys' spirits aswell!

Enjoy!

soundcloud.com/edallore/prednisone/s-RVDk2

Hi BigRedd, same thing happened to me - GI starting tapering too early - so yes, I am back to my same old dose and one month later - we are still here. For some reason, I can't get to your link - will try a little later.

So glad you have something that takes your mind off these wonderful diseases - helps lift your spirit - thank you!