• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Prep day!

And I'm at work...
Thankfully don't have to take the dynamite til I get home but am hungry already! Its gonna be a loooooonng day!!

Trysha

Staff member
Good luck with the dynamite------hope its smooth sailing for you.
In a few weeks I have the same ---not looking forward to it at all.
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

So, 9 hours without food is like, the longest... Gah!!
Dynamite #1 working its magic :(
Thanks for the support!!

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
It sounds like prep is already underway, but good luck! I couldn't imagine having to go to work on prep day, you're braver than I am. I know you said it was just clear fluids while you were at work, but even so, I see people eating at their desks and all sorts of food smells come out of the break room - I don't think I could handle being around all that while on clear liquids only! For my last scope, I had some vacation days saved up, so I took 3 days off - prep day, scope day, and a day after to recover. That was pretty nice. Anyway, I'm rambling. Good luck with the rest of your prep and with the scope too!

valleysangel92

Staff member
Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly, let us know how the prep goes and how you do with the scope, fingers crossed for you!

Thanks guys!!
Had a good ol scope, they got right to my TI, thankfully I was sedated!!
Turns out the first 8 inches from bum up is pretty much screwed, but the rest is looking great!
So now I have a billion different types of bum pill/ enema to play with...
Expecting my dignity back in the mail ;)

Trysha

Staff member
Know how you feel.
Its great to see you so positive and looking on the humorous side of things.
Hope I can be the same in a few weeks.
My crohn's is in the lower left colon, sigmoid area.
Cheers!
Hugs
Trysha