• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pretty angry at something that happened today at work...

can we play "guess what hapened to kitty?"

;)

my first guess, someone was clicking pens near your ear why you were trying to concentrate?
that always annoys me, i now have a sign on my monitor at work "NO PEN CLICKING IN THIS AREA", if they do it, i grab their pen and throw it over the office:D

aw sorry to hear something got to you so much that you needed to create this thread in the first place, Kitty. belated ((hugs)), and i hope things have settled now.

lol Jed, pen-clicking would have been included in those ancient torture rituals i'm sure, if they'd had clicky pens back then...

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
Aww Kittee hope you are on the upturn - we all know the feeling I think..

Jed love yer style might have to try that one. In my case might put bungee rope on my pen to stop colleagues nicking it!

*smile* Thanks. I had put a whole post up but then I realized that its the open internet and you never know who might be reading lol.

*hugs all*