• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Promising Vedolizumab Trial Results

Not me but thanks for posting. It's always exciting to hear about new drugs in the works. It gives me hope that I won't have a miserable crohnie life forever.

I was on it, but it didn't work for me (it might have something to do with the fact that i have MS and have been on MS related drugs). But some of the others who started the trial with me have had great results, so I'm glad it will be available to more Crohnnie's soon.

Kismet

Yay! Sounds promising. I always like to see progress being made. I remember reading a thread on here a while back where 2 or 3 members were in the clinical trials. I'm curious how it went. Anyone still on it?

The link points to a UC trial. Any Crohn's trials that can be linked to? I am excited about this drug. A targeted biologic with almost no side effects.