• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

ProNourish

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Hi. I know that there are a few of you on the FODMAP diet. Have any of you tried this stuff? If so, did you like it and what flavor did you like? I'm thinking of trying it and have a coupon through work. But, would like a little info before spending the money.

Thank you :)

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Wow, that website kinda punches you in the face with huge fonts. :p So it's like an Ensure/Boost type drink? I've been doing Boost with no trouble and it seems to be okay in terms of being low-FODMAP (it's got no gluten, little/no dairy, no fructose). I'll probably stick with Boost just because it's been fine and I can easily find it in stores. I'm hesitant to try something new although I will keep that in mind if for some reason Boost becomes a problem (at the worst part of this flare, I couldn't digest Ensure, so it's possible if I get really bad again that Boost would do the same, although at that point I'd just go back on EEN I think).