• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Question for all the woman with Crohns

Hi ladies...I have a question. I've also recently developed my 1st fistula.Its called a colonovaginal fistula. Part of my bowel has attached to my vagina approximately 12 inches up. I passed a little stool through there a couple times but they say its really small and its only been there sometimes when I whipe now. Except for those couple times. I have recently applied for SSI and for the 1st time in 23 years Im actually eligible. I should know something on that by Oct 15th. I currently have no insurance so we are trying to wait till It kicks in to fix it. Has anyone in here ever had one? If so could u please explain the process you went through to hve it fixed? Thanks in advance