• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Question for mods and admins please

I was banned before for no apparant reason to me when I was talking about stem cell transplants and how i wanted to persue it. Neilfisk I see was another member about to under go stem cell transplant and was banned as well for no reason apparant to me that i can see? I am about to write a detailed blog during my transplant for others even though I will be immensely fatigued do to chemo. Before I do this I would like an answer to why the two of us were banned after talking about stem cell transplants and want to make sure I dont waste my time again. Not trying to be difficult just wondering why the two of us were banned and make sure I am at the right place to discuss this. Thanks. My handle was - Mr. Slick

Last edited:
hi there.. i cannot say for sure what happened to your and the other member's accounts, but i am pretty sure it was nothing to do with the topic you were posting about.

our forum has been plagued with spam registrations for a long time, and in an effort to try and control this, occasionally some genuine accounts did get deleted, and for that i apologise.

we put some strategies into place recently to stop any spam registrations, and this did help somewhat, so hopefully mistaken account deletions should not happen again.

thank you for reregistering - and welcome back !