• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

QUESTION for UK Crohnies...???

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel
Is there a liquid form of "complete nutritional supplement" that they sell in the UK (like we have Ensure and Boost here in the U.S.)?

If so, what is it called and where can you buy it?

I just got back from a trip to the UK and would've really appreciated knowing if there was a similar product there when I went b/c I got kinda sick while I was there. :( I looked at ASDA, but no luck.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Tami Lynn said:
Is there a liquid form of "complete nutritional supplement" that they sell in the UK (like we have Ensure and Boost here in the U.S.)?

If so, what is it called and where can you buy it?

I just got back from a trip to the UK and would've really appreciated knowing if there was a similar product there when I went b/c I got kinda sick while I was there. :( I looked at ASDA, but no luck.

Thanks in advance for your replies!
I think you can get this stuff at chemists/pharmacies. Possibly supermarkets as well.

http://www.nestlenutrition.co.uk/healthcare/gb/products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?p=Build-up%C2%AE+Shakes