• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Question. who has the answer.

My symptoms started about 1992. swelling after meals? Over the years it has gotten. Worse. And when I mean. Worse example! !! I sometimes. Swell 3 pants. Size. I wear a 42 and i keep sizes. Up to 48 . I sometimes. Swell. That much and I get short of breath. And it also causes severe back pain. And I swell all over. But I have other health problems but I can't go on like this. If anyone. Has an answer. Please let me know I'm trying to help my wife raise. To grandchildren and I'm not much help like this. I dread every meal. Nomatter the size or type of food it happens.this leads to depression. Mood swings you feel helpless when you can't help out with just normal th
ings around the home.

your best bet would be to go see a GI and have tests run to see if your have any narrowing in the bowel, issues with gas, inflammation, ulcers, etc.

Have you been diagnosed with Crohn's or ulcerative colitis yet?

Make an appointment if you are still having problems. That is the BEST way to start if you don't know what is going on in your gut. good luck to you