• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Questions???

Hello everybody I found out I have crohn's a couple of years ago after needing surgery to remove six inches of my small intestine. I have been in and out of the hospital a lot of the last two years. My case seems to have a lot to do with my diet. I know crohn's can be different for people, but I would like to hear what food's set people into a flare?

It can be different for everyone. For me it's spicy foods, fresh veggies are hard for me to digest and cause me stomach pains, fried foods (grease). Basically it's trial and error to see what foods you can/can't have. Good luck!

hey. for me its milk, processed foods, hydrogenated oil, msg,polysorbate 80, pretty much anything unnatural. fresh veggies if im already having d. i started looking up ingredients and gmo foods.found alot of interesting stuff. are you keeping a food diary? id recommend it including how many times a day you go. also how you feel as stress can trigger a flare in a lot of people. i wish you well on this journey. hopefully you can find a diet right for you.:hug: