• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Quick little update

Hey guys!

Sorry i've been away for a good bit, life changed 180 degrees when I moved and have had zero free time but I love it.

Currently my crohns symptoms are zero! It was way weird....I had lots of symptoms and what not up until I moved but almost a week after I got moved I started having little and little symptoms and now am experiencing nothing! I do still take Humira and Aza so i'm guessing they finally kicked in? Hopefully it stays like this. I am slacking a bit because I have yet to go to or even find a new GI in this area, need to get on that.

Anyways, personal life is great, moved to Pittsburgh to start a job, which is going good. I love my apartment complex and my apt. I have put on about 18lbs since the move 2 months ago. I go to the gym everyday with friends and love it. Lots of golf, sports, and fun on the weekends living out here. Also am about to go to Miami for a week long vacation in 2 weeks, can't wait!

Thought i'd just give a quick update! I'll try to linger around!

Trysha

Staff member
Wondered what happened to you.
It is so good to hear happy news for a change-- very uplifting.
Its great to hear your symptoms have diminished and that you are enjoying life.
There are some good GI programmes at the U.of Pennsylvania if you are anywhere near them.
Dr Jill Smith has been doing some really innovative work there.
Don't forget to look on the doctors site on the forum for members recommended docs.
Have a lovely vacation and don't get sunburned.
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha