• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Radio Silence Commencing

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support as I was going through all of the GI testing for IBD. It was nice to have people that understood - especially those in the "Undiagnosed" group. However, I feel that my time here should come to a close since I do not have IBD (or at least they cannot find any evidence of it). It appears that I, instead, have endometriosis and I'm having surgery mid-October for a D&C and hysteroscopy. So, while I may continue to read the other posts, I will not be posting anymore, most likely. :D

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support as I was going through all of the GI testing for IBD. It was nice to have people that understood - especially those in the "Undiagnosed" group. However, I feel that my time here should come to a close since I do not have IBD (or at least they cannot find any evidence of it). It appears that I, instead, have endometriosis and I'm having surgery mid-October for a D&C and hysteroscopy. So, while I may continue to read the other posts, I will not be posting anymore, most likely. :D
Wish you the best

Good luck! You have been so helpful answering questions for others as you have been navigating the diagnosis. Hoping that your troubles are solved in October.... at least update us after the surgery

Good luck! You have been so helpful answering questions for others as you have been navigating the diagnosis. Hoping that your troubles are solved in October.... at least update us after the surgery
Thanks. I love internet research and thought about being a doctor/nurse/physician assistant at various times in my life. I was a CNA but found out nursing isn't for me. I love the science behind finding a diagnosis (unless it involves my own health problems; then I feel like it takes too long, LOL). I watched "ER" and just loved medical mysteries. Anyway, medicine is not for me. I'm in healthcare administration instead. :)