• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ran into my GI today

L

leah131

Hi all,
I ran into my GI at the hospital. I was there for something else but saw him. I told him that last night that I was having alot of blood everytime I wipe myself and some today too in the toliet as well. My GI told me that he will look at my colonoscopy report from last year. What did he mean by this? why does he want to look at it from last year?
Leah

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Leah

cant see why he will look at last years hope you sort it soon (((hugs)))

V

Valentina

my guess is he said it just to make you feel better at the time.. I would def push him for an appointment/answers and not leave the ball in his court overly long..

L

leah131

Hi all
My GI called and said to use suporties and to call back within a week.. I have to use this for a week. Hope everyone here is well.
Leah

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I have used supposetories in the past and found that they were effective. Hopefully they can help you too.

L

leah131

The supposetories that I am using is hemorrhoidal. Did they give you cramping at all? If I am still having blood in my stools then what would the next step be?
Leah