• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Rat man hits again!!!

I'm getting my new treatment tomorrow. This is a first for me. MY treatment was suppose to be on August 3rd but I'll be on vacation in Wildwood then. Since I'm getting my treatments every 6 weeks it was first decided to wait until august 10th.

But last week I started to be sensitive on my7 stomach again and I asked if it was possible to get it this Friday after 5 weeks only.

My doctor and nurse both agreed that it was ok and so I'm getting my treatment tomorrow.

Anybody here ever gotten a treatment 10 vials at 5 weeks?

I'm wondering if this is going to hit me more than usual or if it's going to be the same. I'm leaving for wildwood at 3 am Saturday morning. I'll be driving all the way. Should I expect complications?

Can't wait for my vacation and those fried Twinkies :)

That's my hope!!

My wife too. It would be to bad if I was only able to lie down at the beach and do nothing for my entire vacation.......... wait a minute... can I cancel that treatment?? :p