• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ready to try new treatments

Hi, my name is Thomas. I'm a new member.

I've had Crohn's disease for 20 years. It went into remission after three years of my trying many different standard and alternative treatments, and had been in remission for most of the time since. But it came out of remission 15 months ago and has gotten worse and worse since then.

Nothing seems to be working, so I'm ready to try some new treatments. One of them is medical marijuana. I'm fortunate, because I live in a state that allows people to do that. I've decided to go the edible route. I found a recipe to make marijuana-infused coconut oil, but I don't have any idea how much to ingest. Suggestions or guideline would be greatly appreciated.

Another treatment I'm looking at is Dr. Robert Morse. N.D.'s mostly fruit diet. I found out about it from someone I know who also has Crohn's. I know very little about it, but Anthony has had good results so far. Has anyone in this forum tried it?

Thanks!

Welcome. There is a section in here called Treatment. Under that , there is a subsection called Medical Marijuana. You might find some help there.