• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Rear is on fire

rear is on fire

:poo: Today I have made so many trips to the potty that my rear end is on fire, unfortunately im stuck at work and I don't carry my diaper cream around with me. What do you guys put on it when the irritation just becomes unbearable or when you get those cracks?

Last edited:

Trysha

Staff member
soft zinc cream. sudocream. soft nivea cream I have used all of these with some relief.
Others on this forum recommend Calmoseptine, but I think you only get this in the USA
sorry you are having a bad time and hope you soon feel better
annsplash

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
You have to get Calmoseptine, I used zinc cream and it worked some but Calmoseptine is far more superior and last a long time and instant pain relief. Use extra long panty liners it is thick. Walgreens in the states, or a pharmacy will order for you. NO Crohnie should be with out it. MBH was the hero for this cream!