• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Recipe Book

Hi all

So after months of debating whether to get one I asked for a juicer for Christmas and Santa has delivered! [emoji318][emoji5]

I’ve been looking through some of the recipes on here which are great! I was wondering if anyone can recommend a recipe book they swear by? I don’t want to get stuck in having the same thing every day, but I need a little guidance as to what works well together and what to avoid as I’m a complete noob!

Thanks in advance [emoji4]

Hi Sophabulous, just wondering if you've found any good juicing recipes? I also bought a juicer recently, and saw the recipes in the juicing forum, but I'd also love a "go-to" place for recipes helpful for IBD. Much of the recipes I've found online seem to be more for fun than for healing.

Have fun with juicing! I love it so far!!

Hi Sophabulous, just wondering if you've found any good juicing recipes? I also bought a juicer recently, and saw the recipes in the juicing forum, but I'd also love a "go-to" place for recipes helpful for IBD. Much of the recipes I've found online seem to be more for fun than for healing.

Have fun with juicing! I love it so far!!

Hi there! I haven’t even used my juicer yet lol!! I’m going to order a recipe book and just go from there I think. If it tastes bearable then that’s a start, I can always amend the ingredients from there once I know more.

Looking forward to getting started. Let me know if you come up with anything [emoji4]