• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Recto vaginal fistula or not?

I hope I'm just delusional or whatever but I noticed some green-like pus coming out from my vagina.

One main symptom that can confirm a recto-vaginal fistula is if you also have stool drainage from it.

But what is this stool supposed to look like if it comes from the vaginal fistula?

I had some brown-reddish discharge and feel sick.

A perianal fistula has already been confirmed by my GP this week and I've been refered to a GI doctor.

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
It should look similar, it is just taking a different track to get out....

If you are feeling ill, and/or running a temperature you really need to contact your doctor. You may have an infection going on too....

Lynda Lynda

I hope I'm just delusional or whatever but I noticed some green-like pus coming out from my vagina.

One main symptom that can confirm a recto-vaginal fistula is if you also have stool drainage from it.

But what is this stool supposed to look like if it comes from the vaginal fistula?

I had some brown-reddish discharge and feel sick.

A perianal fistula has already been confirmed by my GP this week and I've been refered to a GI doctor.
Sending you my support 🌻
Hope you can get in to see your GI soon.